Keeping the storyline of Ciel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    lain.the-wired.com Forum Index -> Ciel Infini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silverhand
Baby Daddy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Keeping the storyline of Ciel Reply with quote

I came up with idea earlier today while i was sitting in church(there is only so long you can listen to a catholic preist rant on about the lack of vocations to the preisthood and how every good catholic should push every child into answering the call to god) but i am going to write a story, sort of a novel i guess, of the life of my character from the point of the intro onward. This will not only allow me to keep the story of past events fresh in my mind but allow me to attempt to keep a chronicle of the games plot and story. I would be writing it from a first person view of my character. Now there will be several things I want to do with this, a lot of it will come from my own imagination for descriptions and places of things, but I will probably be relying a lot on Mark's help for some fleshing out of the universe. I also want to be able to be able to portray everyone elses characters properly, They are your brainchildren as mine is and i want to treat them with the respect and care they deserve (i would expect no less from anyone else about mine). This being said when i have gotten past the events of my intro and arival to the offices of Fitzgerald and Boots ESQ. I want to be able to have an accurate portrayal of your characters descriptions, mannerisms and attitudes. As the plot continues to the later events of the episode, the plot will be limited to the opinions and events of my character, but things i see, and conversations i happen to overhear will be put in partially, sadly this will leave out parts of the episode in its entirety, such as Giliam's acrobatic feat and the engineer's contribution to the party. The length of it would get way too long if i included the deeds of everyone, but i think that it would be a great thing if everyone could do some sort of idea like this. I discussed the whole of the concept with Jeremy and Jake today and Jake said that he was planning to write a dated Journal for Giliam that he would write in at the end of every day with his opinions and thoughts about the day. That would do the same as my idea with a more personal twist for his character. I have laid out my plans and i hope to have good news about the story after a little while. I think that it will in the end be enjoyable to read and relive the events of the first every run of Ciel and perhaps give a little bit more history and subsidence to help Mark flesh out this awesome universe he has created.

Reading - Craft Sequence by Max Gladstone

Watching - Green Arrow, The Flash, Agents of Shield

Still Waiting for - Winds of Winter, The Doors of Stone

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. It's time to toss the dice.
Marcus Brody
The Dog

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good idea to me, whether in journal form or more traditional fiction structure. Let me know what you need descriptions of and I'll try to respond in short order. If sketches are required I'll attempt them, but my skills aren't exactly legendary (not that this wouldn't be a good chance to practice).
Bulkoth
Whitest Forumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd consider a journal but my hand writing is quite awful and i dont think id ever be satisfied with it unless i spent hours beating my hand into submission to make it look better.
Marcus Brody
The Dog

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though a handwritten journal with drawings and stuff would be really neat, it can definitely be typed in a journal style.
Jacob
HATES FIREWORKS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I gots to get is one of those awesome leather bound stylin journals from B-Dalton in the mall and it's on.
Silverhand
Baby Daddy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since Tuesday night, I have been pretty bored and wondering how to spend my time till I leave. I finally talked myself into putting the world of Ciel on paper. I started with the most recent episode since it is freshest in my mind and even skipping parts and names that i didn't remember exactly I am up to four pages of text. Well now to the reason i'm posting this. I am going to need some help with this project. If all of our players could give me a brief character description and a correct name spelling I will be able to do justice to the characters. To the GM I ask for a list of the students of the other houses and their descriptions, I will use these to give adequate descriptions of the houses and their members. If you could also mark compile me a list of the scores that each of the students and their houses had in each of the competitions then i would be able to give a more fleshed out and fufilled version of the book. That and to all of you if you could help me out with some flight terminology and some possible maneuvers that could be used during duels, that would be great. And I plan on adding the missing characters, or legitimate reasons that they were not there for the times when they were missing from a session. If anyone has any comments or questions for me about this. leave me a note or a pm about it.

Reading - Craft Sequence by Max Gladstone

Watching - Green Arrow, The Flash, Agents of Shield

Still Waiting for - Winds of Winter, The Doors of Stone

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. It's time to toss the dice.
Bulkoth
Whitest Forumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get you a full description when i get home but for now...
Name: Miko Aaron
Class: Engineer/Tinkerer
Black hair, slightly tanned skin, obviously of some asian decent, wearing a plain white Tshirt and a leather jacket a few sizes too big, carrying a large notebook and a long case of some sort (this was in Fitzgerald's office).
at the academy she wears her uniform mostly but occasionally just other random clothes, she seems to have good fashion sense. Her hair is currently down to her shoulder blades and changes shape/style quite often.

Dr. SexBot
Doctorb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Corneilius "Neil" Deschain
Description: Very Average - Brown Hair - Blue eyes - 5'8" - Medium Build. Usually wearing flight suit pants and plain white shirt. Also wears brown leather aviator cap and goggles that aren't NEAAZ issue and the NEAAZ issue flight jacket when flying.

More later if you want it.
Marcus Brody
The Dog

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know who you need descriptions of...I should be able to provide a wide array thanks to Jacob's prodding. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    lain.the-wired.com Forum Index -> Ciel Infini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: