Information I want from everyone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    lain.the-wired.com Forum Index -> Ciel Infini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus Brody
The Dog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Information I want from everyone. Reply with quote

A sheet with:

1. Character name.
2. Occ and Class (if applicable).
3. Favorite food, color, book, hobby etc. (just throw me some stuff).
4. Greatest virtue.
5. Greatest flaw.
6. Sum up your character's personality in one sentence.
7. Your character's greatest goal.
8. Parents' names, occupations, and short bios, as well as any other important family members.
9. List of prominent individuals in your character's life, and short (one sentence or so) bio for each. Includes friends, enemies, coworkers, etc.
10. List your advantages and disadvantages, both name and mechanics, as well as your 'Special Advantage.'
11. List your starting possessions and money.

The first person to turn in at least 1-9 gets 100 exp. After that it goes 75, 60, 45, 30, 15.
Silverhand
Baby Daddy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misson accepted and completed

Reading - Craft Sequence by Max Gladstone

Watching - Green Arrow, The Flash, Agents of Shield

Still Waiting for - Winds of Winter, The Doors of Stone

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. It's time to toss the dice.
Marcus Brody
The Dog

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Information I want from everyone. Reply with quote

Hey, I'm resurrecting this thread, and this time it's about your parents! We can assume they'll eventually come into the game, unless I've killed them and am setting all of your characters up for tragic disappointment!

Give me the following...

A sheet with:

1. Parents' names.
2. Occupation and Class (if applicable).
3. Favorite food, color, book, hobby etc. (just throw me some stuff).
4. Greatest virtue.
5. Greatest flaw.
6. Sum up each parent's personality in one sentence.
7. List a few other prominent family members, if applicable, and provide short bios.
8. List of important achievements that your character would know of, including any famous enemies or allies.* If your character wouldn't know much about them, let me know. I can certainly come up with something. Basically I want a short biography for each of them, based on what your character would know.
9. Detail your relationships with both parents. If they have changed over the course of your life (drifted apart, came closer together, changed during some significant event, etc) let me know about it.
10. Anything else interesting you can think of.

I know this is a lot to ask for, so I'll be sure to throw you something tasty when you get this to me.

*Not that I expect anyone to do this, but don't throw me ridiculous stuff like, "My parents have both saved the president's life on multiple occasions! He owes them a favor and money! They assassinated an evil czar and now all of the USSR wants them dead! Dad once shot down an entire squadron of elite combat aces by himself using nothing more than a gyrocopter and a trapgun!"

Edit: For the record, a PM will be fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    lain.the-wired.com Forum Index -> Ciel Infini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: