Selling my e46

Post new topic   Reply to topic    lain.the-wired.com Forum Index -> Mad Man Mechanics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vin Sanity
Mad Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Selling my e46 Reply with quote

::::tumbleweed rolls by::::

So I'm a terrible friend who can't keep up with the simplest things, like talking to my friends. I Apologize for that.

With that out of the way, I am selling my 04 325i.. 92xxx miles, black on beige, 5 speed manual.
The good:
Stock 16" wheels with summer tires
Steel 16" wheels with winter tires
Mostly clean car with only only a few blemishes
New voltage regulator
New power steering pump
New radiator expansion tank
Short shifter out of an e39 540i
Clutch delay valve deleted
Steel braided front brake lines and clutch line
New polyurethane front control arm bushings
Lighted leather shift knob
Rear lip spoiler
Worthless ZKW HID headlights replaced with oem AL/Bosch lights that actually work
The whatever:
Engine is a donor out of I believe an X3. It has almost exactly the same miles as the original which tragically had a piston try to escape.
The engine has aftermarket free flow headers with the catalytic converters deleted. This means an aftermarket cat needs to be installed down flow with the O2 sensors relocated behind it in order to get rid of the check engine light.
The bad:
The sunroof cassette is junk. It will need to be replaced in order for it to work. I have it adjusted right now so it is flush with the roof and doesn't leak.
The a/c needs to be charged. I believe the Schrader valve in the high pressure side failed this winter.
I'm sure I'm forgetting things, either message me on here or call me if any of you guys want it...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    lain.the-wired.com Forum Index -> Mad Man Mechanics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: